CREATE FOR COMMUNITY
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another–and all the more as you see the Day approaching. — Hebrews 10:24-25
It’s time to create better space for fellowship and ministry to happen on our church campus.
Download the CREATE FOR COMMUNITY brochure for more information.
- Worshipers who attend the 10:30 a.m. service in the gym need easy access to a community space where they can interact and develop deeper relationships before and after church.
- We need ADA compliant restrooms and an elevator to help worshipers navigate changes in elevation in our gymnasium.
- The church sanctuary and Lucas Hall are in need of fundamental repairs and refurbishment. The church sanctuary also needs a new sound system and media upgrades.
In addition, we as a church will tithe 10 percent of the funds raised to support several Christian organizations:
- Global Care Alliance (also known as Frances Kitchen)
- East County Pregnancy Care Clinic
- Children’s Bible Clubs with Mission India.
How to Join Create for Community
- Pray – Ask God how He wants you to be involved and how much He wants you to give. Pray for the project to be successful and to serve His purposes.
- Commit – Devote yourself to giving over and above your current tithe or regular giving. Put your pledge in writing and make your commitment the weekend of Feb. 26.
- Give – Fulfill your commitment with joy in anticipation of how God will use our gifts.
Contact us with questions
or to learn more.
My family has attended Christ Lutheran Church for seven years and our girls attend Christ Lutheran School. The church makes a difference in our lives. During difficult times in life, I ask for prayer and I feel so blessed when I get a prayer card telling me the church is praying. Our family is also blessed by all the opportunities to help others like the park clean up, providing blankets for the homeless, and collecting toys at Christmas for kids in Mexico.
It is also gratifying and encouraging to be a part of a church that invests so much of our tithe and offerings to outreach ministries and missionary work around the world.
We support Christ Lutheran Church Ministries vision to create a more expansive area for outdoor fellowship and to start upgrading outdated church facilities. We look forward to the changes and hope that through them members will grow closer together and to God.