All the Details
sharing a campsite or cabin?
- We are charging per site, not per family.
- Feel free to share a site with another family. Only one family needs to register and pay.
- Please be aware that the maximum number of people per campsite is 8, and the maximum for a cabin is 6.
- The cost of a campsite is $29 per night, plus a $5 registration fee, which equals $92 for 3 nights.
- The cost of a cabin is $62 per night, plus a $5 registration fee, which equal $191 for 3 nights.
- Friday evening dinner is on your own.
- Saturday evening is potluck night. Bring your favorite dish to share.
- Sunday morning we will provide a pancake breakfast. No need for you to worry about anything!
- Open field play
- Various games on hand at central area of camp
- You can find more information here.