What Does Coming Back Look Like?
- Outdoor worship will take place on the Upper Terrace for the foreseeable future at 8:00, 9:15, and 10:30am. Reservations for worship need to be made at christlamesa.org/reservation.
- Pop-up canopies have been placed throughout the new worship space to provide shade to all worshippers.
- Chairs have been arranged to ensure physical distancing. Chairs will be sanitized between use.
- Facial coverings will still be required while on the campus to ensure the safety of others.
- Singing will take place.*
- Communion will still be celebrated, and will provide a physical distanced exit from the worship space.
- A TV has been placed at the front of the worship space for people to follow along with. Worship bulletins are still available online at christlamesa.org/bulletin.
- Live stream will still be made available for people to participate in from home.
- For those who are in the high-risk category, and are uncomfortable being around people in corporate worship, but still wish to participate in a brief Service of the Word and receive Holy Communion are encouraged to make an appointment with Pastor Travis Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The only studies that cited singing as problematic occurred with worshippers & choir members that were indoors, not physically distanced, and were not wearing face masks. We believe that we are still following state and CDC guidelines by singing outside while also being physically distanced and wearing face coverings.